Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

CAN I WITHDREW MY SUPTORT FROM A PERSON WITH WORK CARD. I DO…

Customer Question
CAN I WITHDREW MY...

CAN I WITHDREW MY SUPTORT FROM A PERSON WITH WORK CARD

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I DO NOT IF THEY DID

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO TRY TO CALL THE LAWYER THEY HAD

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/21/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question and to prepare a response.

What kind of support are you talking about? Did you file the I-864 Affidavit of Support for this person?