Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My case including form I 130 and I 485 filed at the same…

Customer Question
My case including form...

My case including form I 130 and I 485 filed at the same time to Chicago Lockbox And rejected two times with the reason (Application type) I checked many times and from line to line; I can't find any mistake. Then I went on line to ask "Application type for form I485. The screen appears many websites/ I chose government website to learn and tried; however, the results are the same / I wondered that there is one time to type with one format in highlight ;I saw it s some king of different then the other but they don't let me complete the form but asked if I am the applicant ? finally they cut me out So please tell me if I go on the right website of USCIS ??

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes, I am afraid that this time, my case will be rejected again

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet, but with you, the first one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, really, because I have not enough for Attorney fee

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/21/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Who is the Petitioner and who is the Beneficiary?

My cousin is petitioner my friend s sister is fiancée and now became wife just 3 days after being in USA , ca 91030 LA. So they filed I 130 and 1485 at the same time CHICAGO lockbox rejected the file with a mistake written in a notice of rejection that said “ Application type” two times. We checked and checked and found nothing wrong Then this time we almost complete with necessary docs and asked in a pleading to have case received
Sorry can you ask back my money taken by Dimitry esq earlier I have proof but don t know how to present it here
The proof is in now my account checking (authorized)
My phone is ran out of batteries very sorry

Ok. Is your cousin a U.S. Citizen? What was the visa that his spouse used to enter the U.S.? Which box in part 2 of the I-485 is he checking?

Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 4 months ago

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Is your cousin a U.S. Citizen? What was the visa that his spouse used to enter the U.S.? Which box in part 2 of the I-485 is he checking?

Ely, Counselor at Law