Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Does the immigration court have authority to decide

Customer Question
Does the immigration court...

Does the immigration court have authority to decide constitutional issues?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Hawaii

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I am a lawyer. i have done some research but hAVE NOT COME UP WITH ANYTHING. MY RESEARCH INCLUDES TALKING TO OTHER LOCAL LAWYERS.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can apply for Convention against Torture when the previous lawyer did no apply for it when the client was in removal proceedings?at

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 5 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

What is the constitutional issue?

Ely, Counselor at Law