Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a immigration related question. My wife has

Customer Question
I have a immigration...

I have a immigration related question

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes. My wife has petitioned for me. Recently we have changed address. My wife has updated in online. But do beneficiary need to inform address change to USCIS

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/20/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Hi Mam,
Thank you very much

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

ABSOLUTELY YES. You have an adjustment of status that is YOUR application, the petition is your wife's.

Therefore you need to file an AR-11 and put in your I-485/765/131 receipt numbers.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. I appreciate this opportunity to help you. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating. If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

On the name section: AR-11 asked information about applicants/petitioner. Should i put my name their?

Yes, this is YOUR AR-11. Your name and all your information.

If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

Judith