Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I need an emergency attorney for asylum case I have only 30…

Customer Question
Hi I need an...

Hi I need an emergency attorney for asylum case I have only 30 min my brother is in the seatle WA airport and I need an urgent help

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

He is in Seatle WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

He had a pending asylum application in USA no and he went out for my mother medical care to Canada , today he came back with his valid F1 visa but his I 20 was canceled The officer wants to send him back to Canda

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I appreciate if you can connect me to the lawyer thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/20/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 9 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Yes, I am here. What is your question regarding this situation?