Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

ON THE I 130 PEITITION, SINCE FILLING FOR MY BROTHER, BUT…

Customer Question
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. ON THE I 130 PEITITION, SINCE I AM ONLY FILLING FOR MY BROTHER, BUT PUTTING HIS FAMILY ON PART 4, DO I ALSO NEED TO INCLUDE THE $535.00 FEE FOR EACH DEPENDENT OF HIS NOW. ITS HIS WIFE PLUS 2 KIDS SO SHOULD THE FEE BE $2140?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

You only have to pay one fee of $535. You do not pay per person.

I know immigration issues like these sometimes seem complicated and confusing. If at any time you would like to have a more detailed consultation by phone or if you need help with preparation or review of applications, I can send you an offer to exchange contact information so I may help you with these legal services for a reasonable fee. You don't have to decide if you would like that now, but just letting you know it's an affordable option for you to keep in mind for whenever you'd like.

-----------------

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."