Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Recently my employer filed RFE for my Petition. Recently my…

Recently my employer filed...

Recently my employer filed RFE for my Petition

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes ... recently my employer filed my ammedment

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No but I received case status of my petiion as

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
On November 17, 2017, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by December 1, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-***-***-****. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

11/18/2017
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

What is your question about this?

hi ***** employer filled amendment to my RFE. and USCIS gave reply as Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
On November 17, 2017, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by December 1, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-***-***-****. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
what does it mean

This means that they received your employer's response and they have mailed you another notice letting you know their decision or next step asking for further information. You must wait for the notice to arrive.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney