Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I made a mistake on my 400 visa application i did not put my…

Customer Question
I made a mistake...

I made a mistake on my 400 visa application i did not put my convictions on it as i thought there where deleted. when i applied for my 457 i noticed the mistake and notified my visa agent straight away and made the changes there where minor offences from speeding 11 years ago to drink driving 27 years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No not submitted yet as i am waiting for the police certificate from the UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/17/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

This is for the N-400 for U.S. Citizenship?

Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.