Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am an international student. My I-20 expired on Aug 10th…

Customer Question
I am an international student...
I am an international student. My I-20 expired on Aug 10th 2017. I am still in USA. I dont know what should I do ?. Need urgent help .
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/16/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 5 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to contact your International Student Office to resolve this issue. Click here for the steps you must generally follow to obtain a new I-20.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I do not participate in premium service. However, you need to make your offer so that any interested Attorney would further assist you.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law