Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Form i 864 part 5 question 3 I'm married but sponsoring my…

Customer Question
Form i 864 part...

Form i 864 part 5 question 3 I'm married but sponsoring my husband i can enter 0 right since i can't count him twice

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No i dont need a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes part 6 question 2 and 15

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/14/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

i made 18,000$ in 2016 , but this year i have made 31,000$ so far . how can i answer part 6 question 2 and 15 ? should i write down the income for this year ? Or should i write down the 2016 income for question 2 and for question 15 . i did file the taxes together with my husband. i have all the required documents uscis requires, i just wanna make sure i fill the form correctly .

Let's go question by question to make sure I answer exactly what you need.

Part 6, Question 2. Your individual income. You should put what you believe your total income will be for 2017 even if you have not made it yet.

Question 15. Same as above. Put the same thing as Question 2.

Part 5, Question 3. Yes, you can enter zero so you don't count your spouse twice.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

HI again, I see you were able to view my answer. Did you have any additional clarifications needed?

I don't see questions or that you left feedback. Please note that is the only way we receive any credit as experts for our time here on the website.