Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHICH FORMS WE NEED AFTER MARRIED? NOT…

Customer Question
I WILL LIKE TO...

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHICH FORMS WE NEED AFTER MARRIED?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

NOT YET

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NOT YET

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MY WIFE AND I NEED TO PRINT OUT THE USCIS FORMS BUT THEIR ARE SEVERAL FORMS AND WE DONT KNOW WHICH ONE.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/13/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

I am happy to help. Please tell me more about the situation. You are not charged more for answering me.

Did the foreigner spouse enter the US legally or illegally? Which visa did he/she use?

Are you both in the US now?