Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I'm just poking around I have a Jordanian fiancé (male) who…

Customer Question
I'm just poking around...

I'm just poking around I have a Jordanian fiancé (male) who was left a widower by a former spouse and is currently in Jordan and I am trying to figure out the easiest way for him to immigrate but there are issues on both sides

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No this is new I just returned from a trip to Jordan where I met him so I'm not sure I think he had the 130

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No am I anonymous here?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Both of us have past dv charges that were dropped

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/13/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 5 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Thank you I'm waiting
No I don't want to spend to much money it looks like he might have trouble using the widow status as he is currently out of the country. His wife's two year anniversary of death is on 12-12-2017 so I'm afraid we will not be able to get the proper paperwork in on time so all I want to know is it easier to immigrate as a spouse or as a fiancé? Both of us have Dmv charges that were dropped and I'm wondering if they might interfere
I'm sorry the spell checker change DV to DMV
If you don't want to or can't answer my questions I can return to the red tape of the immigration statutes I'm a paralegal and well versed in research
Never mind if you are going to charge me every time I ask a question I am not interested in your service
I only agreed to a five dollar charge
Ely, Counselor at Law