Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can client mention that employee is employed by vendor

Customer Question
Can client mention that...

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/13/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question and to prepare a response.

As I am doing so, keep in mind that a normal part of dealing with complicated legal issues is that you might experience some delays. Please do not opt me out expecting a faster response. This will only result in further delays. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Your question seems incomplete. Can they mention it to whom?

i work in Employer-Vendor- Client model
client gives that i was employed by vendor. is it ok if i have vendor letter and agreement for employee-employee relationship

I don't understand what you mean by "client gives that I was employed by vendor." Did you mean to ask if it is OK if the client gives you a letter that says you are employed by the vendor?

client letter says that employee was employed by vendor(firm name).

OK, so what is the question now that this is clear to me? Who will this letter go to that you are worried about?