Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I want an immigrants visa and I need someone to put me

Customer Question
I want an immigrants...

I want an immigrants visa and I need someone to put me through on what do

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

English, I don't have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, Precisely, USA visa.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/13/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your immigration law question today. I'm attorney Bill offering assistance and support. There are a number of ways to become a US immigrant in the US.

One method open to most nationalities is the lottery. Entry is open this time but closes soon so don't miss your chance if your nationality is applicable :

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/(S(3rx0r10v5rwznx5tq51t1cak))/default.aspx

Many other nationalities achieve a green card through a family based petition from family member in the US.

Otherwise long term residency can be established through an investment visa:

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/e-2-treaty-investors

Employment is a popular route to obtain an immigrant visa when your employer sponsors your green card.

https://www.uscis.gov/i-140

We are here to help.

In return remember to rate positively today.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before your exit.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Pls are Nigerians open for lottery visa because I'm from Nigeria

Unfortunately , Nigeria are not eligible to enter the lottery this year.

This can change so you may be eligible next year by lottery but can still choose of of the many other different method to acquire an immigrant visa.

remember to rate positively today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Why did you debited my account without my notice? After I paid you a deposit just yesterday and you went and debited #15000 from my account

They wouldn't have done that. You can contact customer services to confirm any charge.

1(###) ###-####/p>

I see you have yet to rate positively.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

I'm trying to contact them but can't get them pls tell them to stop debiting my account.
I don't want to continue again please this is stealing without my notice
I want to inscribe how do I do that pls to stop them from debiting my account

They are available by chat , phone and email:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

They deal with that not me.

In relation to my previous answer

Thank You

Attorney Bill