Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

For judith -------------- Judith, I have a friends GC

Customer Question
For judith -------------- Hi Judith,I have a...
For judith
--------------
Hi Judith,I have a friends GC application approved in EB2 category. He has exceptional and work extra curricular achievements. he has prepared the list and wants to get it reviewed by you to approve/disaprove the points he has written which he can utilize for the upgrade to EB1.How much do you charge to review the document and suggests on below.1. Give the weightage on the points he has written for the EB1 upgrade.
2. Suggest to collect some speciality or accrue some more points for the EB1 upgrade if he is lacking with some points.
3. Suggest if he should drop the idea if the specialities he holds will not be valid for the EB1 upgrade.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/12/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Document review through the site is $500. I have to share 1/2 of the cost with the site. Most people search for me.

I would love to do it but have to charge more through here. I probably could give him suggested improvement to his documentation.

Judith Ludwic