Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have been chatting with a Russian woman for a couple of…

Customer Question
I have been chatting...

I have been chatting with a Russian woman for a couple of months. She is 43 yrs old and o me seems very honest with me. She wants to come visit me to see if we are really compatible but she really has no knowledge of what she needs to do nor do I. Any help?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No I have no idea nor does she in her country of what we each need to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, didn't think of having to have lawyer for her to just come visit?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I guess not.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/12/2017
Immigration Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Certainly;

A person can obtain a visitor's visa based on business or pleasure;

Here is the application form for the DS-160 along with instructions.

The FTC has issued an advisory about online dating scams so I will include that information for your review as well.

Please see:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0004-online-dating-scams

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer