Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am a US Citizen who gave birth to my two sons who is now…

Customer Question
I am a US...

I am a US Citizen who gave birth to my two sons who is now at the age of 14 and 16. I wanted to bring them here but i dont know what the process is. Are they considered US Citizen?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

None.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im going home to the Philippines this January and would like to know if this is something i can take care of while im there

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
My first born son was born out of wedlock but for my second i was married with his father when he was born. Tehy have the same father however, i got divorced 6 years later.
11/11/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Ely, Counselor at Law