Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Traveling from Sxm that are French citizens living in st…

Customer Question
Traveling from Sxm that...

Traveling from Sxm that are French citizens living in st Bart's are being detained in atl right now. They have been told that they were coming to work illegally which is not true. Help????

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken? Have they filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

They were just here for the holidays. They will not let us speak to them

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a lawyer about this?

No. I am in Bozeman Mt. No contact and they took their phone. When they landed in Atlanta I was contacted by someone who told me they were a Delta Airlines agent trying to assist them through customs to meet their flight on time he asked me why they were coming and I told them they were here for vacation and they were under the 90 day limit he then asked me if they were going to be employed and I said no when they talk to alexiathey told her I said they were going to be employed which was a lie and it was not a Delta Airlines representative I have contacted customs in Atlanta they will not speak to me and she is no longer able to use her phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that they are close friends that were here last year. They visited for a month when the hurricane hit Saint Barts in Saint Maarten and they have no Internet and no resources I told them to come here to visit and hang out with us during the season so they could regroup

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
It's even longer than 8 minutes. Help
Ok done. Want my money back
11/10/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello. Do you still need help? I think the problem was that we experts log in when we are available and it seems that no one was available last night/early morning. Let me know if you still need help or if you want a refund. The website is very good about refunds. Sorry about the inconvenience.

At this point they were sent back to sxm. The website told me 8minutes. I would like a refund. Ive contacted an attorney in montana. Thank you for your help

Ok. No problem. Good luck.

Ely, Counselor at Law