Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I want to know file and case number of person who has

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know file and case number ***** person who has committed big time immigration fraud and was arrested in California

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No body

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes this guy is hiding in USA and is in search by many Indian agency I want to see to it his immigration is not cleared as he was any ways arrested by the department for long

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/7/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question and to prepare a response.

What is your relation to this case?

This family has borrowed huge money from me and have been hiding in USA in fact there is interpool redcorber notice on them + Money laundry case on them as well. I want to see to it they are deported
I want there case number ***** file number so Indian government can write to USA with details of the frauds committed in India + Fraud committed in USA with immigration department

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. Please remember that I am not an immigration officer, a legislator who makes the laws, a judge, or a USCIS representative. I am an immigration attorney. I do not make any decisions about your case. I am only here to provide you with information about the situation. So please do not hold negative or bad news against me. I am just a messenger.

When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: In this case, I don't have good news. Unless you are the person himself, or the person's attorney or representative identified in this person's record, neither you nor I have access to information regarding this person's case. That means we do not have any access to the case or file number.

You cannot ensure that the person will be deported, especially if it is only on the basis of his borrowing money from you. That is not a crime. If he has committed some sort of crime, whether in the US or elsewhere, the only option you have is to make a report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement about the suspected criminal activity or fraudulent activity related to the immigration case. If ICE decides to investigate and discovers that the person has either lied about immigration or has a criminal record that would make the person inadmissible or deportable, then they will take the case from there.

In terms of being wanted by Interpol, that is not an immigration matter. You could contact Interpol directly to let it know the whereabouts of this individual. They will decide whether to take it from there.

I'm really sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear; unfortunately, I have no control over that. My job is just to give you honest, accurate information about the situation you describe. So please do not hold it against me, as there is nothing I can do about it. Furthermore, giving me a negative rating won't change the answer or outcome.

I hope that answers your questions. Please remember to give me credit for doing my job by clicking on 4 or 5 stars at the top of your screen.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!

James I appreciate your honest answer. It's not about borrowing my money he has big scams with bank and Indian government is searching for him. He has applied for green card and fortunately he has submitted fake papers to immigration for which he was arrested for month or more even his wife. He has been granted bail against huge bond... Whom should I write in immigration department any idea any suggested for me to contact other departments which can help me to get him deported

Remember that I don't get credit for doing my job if you do not give me a positive rating. Kindly do so by going to the top of this page and clicking on 4 or 5 stars. Thank you!

ANSWER: As mentioned earlier, you would need to contact ICE if there is benefit fraud or some criminal activity.

I should tell you that there is absolutely no way to guarantee ICE will actually do anything. The limit of what you can do is file the report and hope that ICE will take over after that. You cannot force them to do anything, unfortunately. I know that is frustrating because, let's be honest, none of us want criminals or those who would take advantage of the system to be successful.

Here is where you can make the report (copy and paste this link into a new web page, so you don't lose me here: https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form.

Thank you!

In short there is nothing much NY one can do on this. Not even USA media if I provide them enough material big story... Scam of at least 100 million USD

You can certainly go to the media, but they are not an enforcement agency. But knowing the media, if it is a good story, and they run it extensively, that may persuade enforcement authorities to do something about it.

If there is a crime taking place in the US, you can report this to the police and have them investigate. If they are charged and convicted, then that will have an effect on their immigration status.

Otherwise, your option would be to report it to ICE and hope they take this seriously enough to investigate and move forward.

Please do not forget that positive rating now. Otherwise, I will not get any credit for doing my job. I know you want credit for doing your job; I am no different. Thank you!

Did you go to that link I sent you to make the report?