Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

One of my friend has been in Israel with B2visa.. Can he get…

Customer Question
One of my friend...

One of my friend has been in Israel with B2visa..

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Can he get asylum to stay there

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?

Not yet. But I was asked you before. But I did not get the answer yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know that, is there any way to change status from B2visa to asylum ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/7/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

This is a U.S. immigration forum. You are not talking about U.S. immigration law but Israeli immigration law?

I couldn't get you. Just know me, what am I supposed to tell my friend. Is there the way to get the asylum or not?
I am not fluent in English while talking. You just answr me. How to change status from B2visa to asylum? Which documents he needed to get asylum?

But your question is about how to get Asylum in Israel or how to get Asylum in the United States?