Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How could i bring my husband England to Usa.he live in

Customer Question
England.He has been living 15...
How could i bring my husband England to Usa.he live in England.He has been living 15 years in England. He has applied for paper. But he refuze every time. He is Originally Bangladeshi.One time he applied for Usa visa when he lived in Bangladesh. I am citizen.In this sicuation can i apply for green card for him? I donot know what to do.please help me
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/7/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

If you are a US citizen, then yes you can definitely bring your husband to the US even if his tourist visas have been denied for him to visit the US.

To begin, you will have to submit for I-130 and I-131A (filled out by him) and pay the fee of $535. You can find the form and instructions here https://www.uscis.gov/i-130

You must send the form together with supporting documents such as copies of:

- your marriage certificate

- your copy of US passport

- copy of his birth certificate

-copy of his passport

- 1 passport style small photo of you and one of him

- proof that it is a real marriage such as birth certificate of children together, pictures together, emails together, proof of flights/trips to go see him, joint financial documents, joint property, joint bank account, etc.

- money order or check of $535

Since you live in FLorida, send everything to:

USCIS
ATTN: I-130
PO Box 21700
Phoenix, AZ 85036

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: I-130
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

And then the total time it will take him to enter the US is about 8 months to a year after he attend the interview and the US embassy in England. Once he is approved, he can enter the US and will receive his green card here in the US.

I know immigration issues like these sometimes seem complicated and confusing. If at any time you would like to have a more detailed consultation by phone or if you need help with preparation or review of applications, I can send you an offer to exchange contact information so I may help you with these legal services for a reasonable fee. You don't have to decide if you would like that now, but just letting you know it's an affordable option for you to keep in mind for whenever you'd like.

-----------------

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney