Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question on my perm process During the recruitment…

Customer Question
I have a question on...
I have a question on my perm processDuring the recruitment period my employer moved to a new location which is 10 miles away and in same MSA..
Due to change in address would it effect my perm process.
On PWD we obtained with old address and form perm(ETA 9089 ) which we are going to apply in few days are planning to give the new address.Also we have updated our new address to the dol and they have recorded it.So to sum up will there be any issue if pwd and perm have different address within same MSA?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Leena Kamat,
 replied 7 months ago
Leena Kamat

This shouldn't be a problem since the point of the prevailing wage determination is to ensure that your wages are compliant within the MSA.

Leena Kamat
Leena Kamat
Leena Kamat