Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I need visa for maldova. No ist time we are 3 friends want…

Customer Question
I need visa for...

I need visa for maldova

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No ist time we are 3 friends want to visit maldova

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Send us invitation from ministry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
we are friends wants visit Moldova as tourist we need invitations from foreign affair ministry
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
waiting for your quick response
10/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Leena Kamat,
 replied 7 months ago
Leena Kamat

Hi, can you please clarify which country you are a citizen of?

Ely, Counselor at Law