Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

QUICK QUESTION CAN I APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT BASE GEEN CARD…

Customer Question
HI QUICK QUESTION CAN...

HI QUICK QUESTION CAN I APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT BASE GEEN CARD EVEN IF I MARRIED TO gc HOLDER

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Nops

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nops

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nops

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.