Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Thank you. My wife is from the. Lets just get started

Customer Question
Hello and thank you...

Hello and thank you. My wife is from the

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, lets just get started

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Happy to help you get started.

What are your questions?

Judith