Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

An August 2016..I paid $450...for a copy of my card lost I…

Customer Question
Hello..an August...

Hello..an August 2016..I paid $450...for a copy of my green card lost I went in person and the office Laffayete at New York in office employees toke my photo and my fingerprints,but I no not recib my green card,, My name is***** DIAZ ,, I have the POBOX 295 New YOrk New York 10009 and my adress is 34-12 ***** New York NY. 11369

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/4/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 10 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 10 months ago

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your card yet.

What you'll need to do is fill out an inquiry form with USCIS.

That will inform USCIS that you still have not received your card, and they will take action necessary to get your replacement card to you.

You can find the inquiry form here:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDCForm.do?entryPoint=init

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 10 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!