Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Do you help with SB-1 and DS-117? Not really. I tried to…

Customer Question
Do you help with...

Do you help with SB-1 and DS-117?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not really. I tried to bring my who is 87 years whose has valid green card till 2020+ in the month of August for my daughter's wedding They stopped her after giving her boarding pass.The reason i found out because she left country in 2015 and could not come to the USA because she broke her hip in 2016 September followed by my father sickness and she broke her shoulder in May of this year which prevented her coming to the USA. I tried through our senator Bob Casey to bring her to the wedding. how can you help and what will be the cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Immigration Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I want the best practicing immigration lawyer and represent if needed

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should i give all the information regarding the case. How do i know if this a genuine website and attorney. I am sorry for asking this as there is so much going on in this world.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Don't be sorry for asking. It's a valid question. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Yes I can assist with SB-1. Your question was cut off. You tried to bring your mother, correct?

Has she tried to apply for the SB-1 yet?