Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I want to know whether I can stamp my already approved but…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know whether I can stamp my already approved but never activated H1b after my PERM is approved

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Greencard paperwork?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Are you coming to the US to work for the employer who sponsored your H1B?