Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Let me know the list of documents to provide for level1 wage…

Customer Question
please let me know the...
please let me know the list of documents to provide for level1 wage rfe
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

There is not a specific list of documents that everyone must provide when you receive the level 1 wage RFE. This must be catered to your occupation and specific case. Speak to your company attorney. It may be that your employer can show that some routine entry level duties still need to rely on skills acquired from a specialized bachelor’s degree and that this can qualify your specific occupation for H-1B. Or they may also be able to show that certain duties can be "complex and specialized" even though it is also considered an entry level position. Your employer may also have to prove that that there are higher level positions in order to contrast your level 1 position in the company.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY! It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge, if you have any.

Hopefully you feel you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best! The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you.

If you have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, again please click Finish and rate me and then ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future, you can make sure that I am the only one that answers it for you by writing the words "FOR JEN" in your new post.

If I file a new petition after my H1b is expired and if it gets approved , can I resume back to work or should I go for visa stamping to my country , get it stamped and than join back to work

If your I-94 is expires, you must go to visa stamping in your country first and then come back to work.

I hope this helps and I hope you can leave a positive rating.