Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am going to apply for Naturalization for my Wife. He has…

Customer Question
I am going to...

I am going to apply for Naturalization for my Wife

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

He has disorderly conduct on record

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Notting else i just wanted to know if it is ok to apply

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/2/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

First of all, you don't apply for naturalization, she does. It is her process, not yours.

Second, when was the disorderly conduct? And what happened in that case?

I am still waiting for your response.