Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I’m getting married to a Cameroon national in Cameroon at…

Customer Question
I’m getting married to...

I’m getting married to a Cameroon national in Cameroon at month’s end and wish to get her a visitors visa

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No applications

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. We tried to get Clarisse a visitors visa a year ago in Cameroon but was rejected

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/2/2017
Immigration Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.
Will she be applying for citizenship?

Ely, Counselor at Law