Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

We are coming to ABU Dhabi as tourists but have an emergency…

Customer Question
We are coming to...

We are coming to ABU Dhabi as tourists but have an emergency pass valid for one year.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No we are actually swiss citizens

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have valid passes but only until February.8. 2018 so we asked for emergency passes valid one year since we are coming tomorrow and want to stay for three days.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/2/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. This is a U.S. immigration law forum. I do not believe we have any experts on the laws of Abu Dhabi. Would you like a refund or I could opt out and open it to other experts to see if anyone has any idea. Please let me know. Thank you.