Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am 70 years old and have a lifelong pension and so do not…

Customer Question
I am 70 years...

I am 70 years old and have a lifelong pension and so do not need any US pension. Is it possible to immigrate to the USA

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

NO I have not tried to immigrate from the UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/1/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Yes you can apply for an immigrant visa here.

Step by step and self help to apply and get such a visa.

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-information-services/contact-us-immigrant-visas/

I would encourage you to apply for such an immigrant visa.

I appreciate the chance to help you .Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer