Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Morning I have a woman coming from Africa visa is fixing to…

Customer Question
Morning I have a...

Morning I have a woman coming from Africa visa is fixing to run out but we want to get married

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I'm a US citizen she is the one that will be here

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet I was thinking that we could get married and file for the position in the courthouse here

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

But I have felonies that are old and such as that but nothing else but I am also disabled

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/30/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. I was on the phone with a customer when you responded, and only just now finished with him.

I see the background of your questions, but I do not see any questions. Can you please list them for me here?