Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I asked a question 20 min ago. I was told to put my credit…

Customer Question
Hi, I asked a...

Hi, I asked a question 20 min ago. I was told to put my credit card no and wait for my answer that will come after processing my pay. How long does process take?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Still tels me to wait till the payment will be processed

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, thanks. I just want my answer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/30/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry the delay. Please understand that in the U.S. it is Saturday morning. very early. Your question also landed in the U.S. immigration law forum. Does your question have to do with that? What is it?