Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

IT HAS BEEN SO SINCE WE CHAT WHAT IS GOING ON I KNOW YOU ARE…

Customer Question
IT HAS BEEN SO...

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE CHAT WHAT IS GOING ON I KNOW YOU ARE SWAMPED BUT WHILE THE GRASS IS GROWING THE HORSE IS STARVING REMEMBER ME DAPHNE ELAINE WILLIAMS

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

YES FOR BOTH ME AND DONET CLIVE DURRANT

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO BUT I WENT TO BALTIMORE 4 TIMES I ALSO PAID

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

PLEASE HELP US DONET DURRANT CANT GET HIS SOCIAL SECURITY FROM 2015 WITHOUT HIS CARD AFTER WORKING 26 YRS THANKS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/28/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

I am a different expert.

What forms were filed with USCIS and why was there 4 interviews in Baltimore?

Judith