Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a marijuana possesion (concentrated) 3 years ago.

Customer Question
I have a marijuana...

I have a marijuana possesion (concentrated) 3 years ago. I am British with a Green Card. Recently something called Fresh Start attempted to get it sealed and destroyed but it was denied. So because of this, I still can't travel outside of the US. My dad is old and unwell, so really would like to visit soon. I think I have to wait until the 5 years probabtion is up? Or is there something I can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, lack of funds

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/26/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Ely, Counselor at Law