Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I'm on H1 currently and my employer is going to revoke my H1…

Customer Question
Hi, My name is...

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i'm on H1 currently and my employer is going to revoke my H1 on sept 30th. I'm planning to change my status to H4 and then get an EAD

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not yet. how long will it take for the H4 processing?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. I have all the forms and was filling it up myself

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My question is if i apply for h4 and ead now , how long will it take?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/25/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

What state do you reside in?

Ely, Counselor at Law