Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

TO FILL OUT THE FORMS TO GET MY HUSBAND HERE BUT IT IS

Customer Question
IM TRYING TO FILL...

IM TRYING TO FILL OUT THE FORMS TO GET MY HUSBAND HERE BUT IT IS BECOMING SO OVERWHELMING

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

IM TRYING TO DO THE I-130 AND i-864

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/25/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

You are legally married? Where is your spouse located currently?

NIGERIA

Ok. So what questions do you have for me?