Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Well I have few questions regarding marrying a US citizen.

Customer Question
Hi, well I have...

Hi, well I have few questions regarding marrying a US citizen

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not yet it is sunday ;)

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well i have 2 questions regarding marriage to a US citizen

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/24/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What questions do you have about being married to a U.S. Citizen?