Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Connect. I am greengard holder. What the visa type I baby…

Customer Question
I am greengard holder ...

I am greengard holder

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes what the visa type I baby delivery december I help my mom I invite mom usa what apply visa type

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Your mother will apply for a B1/B2 visitor visa at the consulate in her home country.

You should make sure she has a letter written by your doctor stating you have an expected delivery date of December.

Also she cannot say she is coming here to "help" you because as silly as it may seem, that is considered unlawful employment. She just should say she wants to be present here for the birth of her first grandchild.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. I appreciate this opportunity to help you. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating. If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

Judith