Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I recently gave my biometrics for i-131 however my plans are…

Customer Question
I recently gave my...

I recently gave my biometrics for i-131 however my plans are changed and i intend to remain in the usa so can i withdraw my i131 application ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes i submitted i131 application then i received appointment for biometrics

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/22/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

There is no need to withdraw it at this point. If it is approved, you will receive it but you do not have to use it. Just because you get it, you are not penalized for not using it. It is your choice and you will have it in case you need it. Many people get it just in case and do not use it.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY! It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge, if you have any.

Hopefully you feel you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best! The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you.

If you have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, again please click Finish and rate me and then ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future, you can make sure that I am the only one that answers it for you by writing the words "FOR JEN" in your new post.

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.