Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I saw online that the USCIS is currently reviewing August…

Customer Question
Hi, I saw online...

Hi, I saw online that the USCIS is currently reviewing August 15th 2016 cases for I-751 petitions at the Vermont Service Center However, on this forum there are people who file in September 2016 and they are saying they received approval. We filed in January 2017 so I'm just trying to get an idea of when we would get an approval, and also if there is still a chance for us to be called in for an interview this late into the process.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope is this a free service?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Immigration Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Ah I got it what is the fee?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/22/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 9 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

This is not a free service. For your question, the website will charge you $38. Are you ok with that so I should answer?