Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I do have disability and I want to put my mother and my two…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** do have disability and I want to put my mother and my two young siblings here in USA but I can't afford to pay for their visa, is there any away that I can put them here without pay

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Yes I apply but they said I need to pay for it. I just became a United State citizen last year September 14,2016

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, because I tried to save money but it didn't happen. I don't work but I receive money from social security because the Tumor that I had but the money they gave me is not enough

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm enroll in school, I live by my self in Boston Housing. sorry I don't have

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/21/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 9 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You can request a fee waiver for good cause and here is the link to the form to request the waiver for your visa fees: https://www.uscis.gov/i-912

You would need to demonstrate a financial hardship for getting the waiver.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.