Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can I ask a question? Not yet. But confused. Something

Customer Question
Can I ask a...

Can I ask a question?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes, but confused

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Something confused. How do you charge?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/21/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Do you have a U.S. Immigration question?

Hi, I would like to ask one question

About U.S. immigration?

I prefer chatting online
Hi

Please ask your question.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

So what is your question?

I see that you are seeing my responses. I would really like to help, but it is important that you respond.