Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Am jackline. Am just asking weather the law for applying…

Customer Question
Hi pearl am jackline...

Hi pearl am jackline. Am just asking weather the law for applying citizenship is in work now.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Am permanent for 1 year now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not realy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/20/2017
Immigration Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good morning
I've not got the answer yet. What i want to know i have been in Australia for 7 years and ive been permanent resident for a year. Am i qualified to apply for citizenship now or the law changed?
I did not realize that this was Australian law. I will let an Australian attorney answer.
KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer