Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am looking for Asylum case lawyer

Customer Question
I am looking for Asylum case lawyer
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/19/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good morning, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Do you have a specific question relation to asylum that I can help you with?

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
Think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law