Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My friend was deported from Los Angeles airport on his first…

Customer Question
My friend was deported...

My friend was deported from Los Angeles airport on his first time visit to the USA in March. I don't know if he will be able to enter USA in the future or there's something we can d about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No, you mean paper work for my friend?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, I haven't

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

His visa was cancelled

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What visa did he have to enter the U.S.? Why did they deny him entry?

Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

I see that you are seeing my responses. I'd like to help, but I really need you to respond. At least I may be able to help so that he can come in the next time.