Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Guillermo, I have a LPR friend who petitioned for her

For Guillermo,
Hi Guillermo, I have a LPR friend who petitioned for her unmarried daughter who is under 21 years of age. Her daughter is in Mexico and now has a daughter of her own. A visa is now available for her daughter but is there any way that her grand daughter can be included???? NVC is probably going to issue an appointment date pretty soon. Thanks.

Yes, when the forms are filled out to get the immigrant visa, she has to include the information of the child and include the birth certificate.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Got it. Thanks a bunch.

My pleasure!