How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109656
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Guillermo, I have a LPR friend who petitioned for her

This answer was rated:

For Guillermo,
Hi Guillermo, I have a LPR friend who petitioned for her unmarried daughter who is under 21 years of age. Her daughter is in Mexico and now has a daughter of her own. A visa is now available for her daughter but is there any way that her grand daughter can be included???? NVC is probably going to issue an appointment date pretty soon. Thanks.

Yes, when the forms are filled out to get the immigrant visa, she has to include the information of the child and include the birth certificate.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Got it. Thanks a bunch.

My pleasure!