Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My wifeand my son has interview on june 30 /2017and

Customer Question
My wifeand my son...

My wifeand my son has interview on june 30 /2017and consulate HO CHI MIMH TELL GO HOME AND WAIT FOR THEY CALL BUT STIILL NOW THEY DIDN'T HEAR ANY CALL FORM THEM .HAT HAPPEN MY CASE .

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

HO CHI *****: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

CASE # ***** HCM2016681072

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/18/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Did they have any problems during the interview?

Are you a US citizen or a green card holder?

i'm us citizen and i sponsor my wife and my son come usa
i can't hear i only read
that very good for me thank's

my email : *************

Hello David: I am sorry I could not answer you earlier but you opted me out of the question. Once you do that I cannot reply. We can speak here. That is fine.

Did your wife and daughter have any problems during the interview?

None

If there were no issues and your wife has no criminal background, then it is just a matter of waiting. Tell your wife to call the consulate to find out what is going on. She can also email the consulate to find out what is going on.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney